If you’ve forgotten your password, never created one, or you’re having trouble logging in to your ParentTaught.com account, go to the reset password page.
Enter the email address you used to purchase the course, then click Reset Password. A link to reset your password will be emailed to the address.
Tip: Reset passwords links are one time use only, they also expire after a period of time.
You have received the reset email, but the link doesn’t work:
- If you’ve requested a reset link more than once, make sure you’re referencing the most recent email.
- You may need to disable your email service’s mail scanner or link preview, which could make the link expire before you open it.
Reasons you are NOT receiving the reset email:
- Your account email address is not correct. This typically happens when you mistype your email when purchasing the course (for example: John2004@gmali.com). Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will fix this for you.
- Check your spam and other email filters.
- Search your email inbox.
- There may be delays with your email service provider.